The report editor is a key part of the Cluvio experience. It is a powerful tool for analysts to explore data, write queries and investigate the best ways to visualize the results. The report editor provides the following, among other things:
- SQL Editor: Editor for writing SQL with syntax coloring, context-aware code completion and code formatting.
- R Editor: Editor for R scripts with syntax coloring and code completion.
- Database Almanac: The list of available data sources with predefined queries for exploring both the database schema and the data.
- Results View: The results view displays the raw tabular results from the SQL/R query execution, allows to download the data as CSV and to easily run EXPLAIN on the SQL query to analyze performance.
- Visualization: Selecting chart types, mapping columns to axes, formatting data and configuring charts.