Dashboard is a basic building block of analytics in Cluvio, that allows to:
- organise content into related areas (Sales dashboard, Operational dashboard, etc.)
- lay out a set of reports on a 12-column grid and size them depending on the content, so the resulting layout best conveys the meaning
- let users adjust what the dashboard shows via rich interactive filters and drill-downs
- control access to dashboards via sharing
- keep open dashboards automatically up-to-date via caching and refreshing
The list of dashboards a user has access to is represented either as tiles with a thumbnail:
or simpler boxes:
If you have a lot of dashboards, you can organize them using Dashboard groups or Favorites.
The dashboard thumbnail is updated automatically every day for dashboards that have been accessed. The thumbnail can be also updated manually in the "Thumbnail" tab of the dashboard settings. Here you can also turn off the thumbnail completely in case it is not desirable to have the dashboard represented using thumbnail in the list - in such case only a placeholder image will be used.