The SQL Editor is a very powerful tool that helps you quickly write SQL queries. It has the following features:
- Full SQL and R syntax coloring.
- Ability to format SQL code (Format SQL in top-right corner).
- Powerful context-aware code-completion of tables, columns, SQL keywords, filters and parameters.
- SQL Snippets for reusing pieces of SQL.
- Query parameters for interactive filtering and transformations in SQL queries.
- Highlight-to-run for quickly running a fragment of the entered code.
- The ability to enter multiple queries to run within the same session, e.g. to use TEMP tables in a subsequent query.