At the top of the results, there is a menu bar with various options for visualizing the data. Which types of visualization are available depends on the structure of the result data.
Additionally, on the far right of the main Results tab are some suggestions for visualizations based on an analysis of the query and result data.
The following visualizations are available:
- Table: A table of the result data, with flexible options for formatting columns.
- Number: A set of metrics displayed as numbers, with an optional second row providing the ability to highlight a difference (delta). Up to 8 values (columns in the results) can be displayed and rendered vertically or horizontally. The column formatting options are provided as for a Table visualization.
- Pie / Donut / Funnel: A pie chart with the ability to handle many input values.
- Line / Area / Step / Dot: A serial chart that supports multiple value series on the Y axis, cumulative values and automatic handling of dates on the X axis.
- Bar / Column: A horizontal or vertical bar chart that supports multiple value series on the Y axis, cumulative values and automatic handling of dates on the X axis.
- XY / Bubble: A plot of dots on 2 numerical or date axes, optionally with a third value determining the size of a "bubble".
- Map: A map with locations based on geographic coordinates (latitude/longitude), optionally with a third value determining the size of the "bubble" on each location.