At the top of the results, a bar with all available ways to visualise the results can be used to select the right type of chart to visualise the data. Only the applicable types of charts, depending on the result data, is enabled.
To the right of the results table, we also display some suggested ways to visualise the data, based on analysing the query and the result data. This can be a valuable tool to also get a quick overview of the results from several perspectives.
The available visualisations are:
- Table - table with the result data, with flexible options to format columns in various ways.
- Number - a set of metrics displayed as numbers, with optional second row providing ability to highlight a difference (delta). Up to 8 values (columns in the results) can be displayed, rendered vertically or horizontally. Same powerful ways to format the data are available as for table chart.
- Pie / Donut / Funnel - a pie chart, with the ability to handle large number of small values grouping
- Line / Area / Step / Dot - serial chart that supports multiple value series on Y axis, cumulative values, automatic handling of date on x axis
- Bar / Column - horizontal or vertical bar chart that supports multiple value series on Y axis, cumulative values, automatic handling of date on x axis
- XY / Bubble - plots dots on 2 numerical or date axes for a correlation. Optionally renders a third value as a size of the bubble
- Map - plots data with geographical information (latitude/longitude) on map. Optionally renders a third value as a size of the bubble