The SQL Alert list gives you an overview of all SQL alerts and their last check status.
The status is:
- Green if the alert query was run and not triggered the alert condition
- Orange if the alert query was run and the alert condition was triggered
- Red if the alert query was run, but resulted in an error (query error, alert configuration error or unexpected results)
The actions on each alert allow you to (in addition to editing or removing alerts):
- Manually run the alert query - this would result in an email being sent if the alert is triggered
- View all historical results of the alert runs