The Cluvio free plan lets you use most of the Cluvio features with your business data, keeping all of the security options and without any limits on number of rows in your database.
A detailed overview can be found in the Pricing page.
The one major limitation that the Free plan has is the number of query executions per month that you can run.
Here is an overview of what counts as a query execution:
- Running a query in the Report editor
- Using "Refresh" on a report (this disregards the result cache and runs the query)
- Using "Refresh" on a dashboard (same as refreshing all reports on a dashboard) would add 1 query execution per report
- Visiting a dashboard that does not have the results cached would run queries for all reports. Results are cached for 24 hours, so if you keep a dashboard open on a TV on a wall, it would run the queries up to 31x per month.
- Changing dashboard filters on a dashboard re-runs the reports that use the changed parameter, unless the results for that combination of parameters are cached
The monthly quota resets on the 1st of every month (UTC time), so in case you run out of executions, you can either upgrade the plan or wait until the start of the next month.
The currently used number of executions can be always checked in the Subscription admin page.